+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Geming/enchants

Geming/enchants

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...and&cn=Daeimos

I just got new shoulders and a weapon. The shoulders I don't know if I should gem for 20 expertise. That will push me to 28 I am currently at 25.

The weapon I was thinking bladewarding.

Thank you for your help.

Shoulders 30 stam, weapon blood draining or mongoose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

The reason you're being told to stack Stam over the extra Expertise is because at this time, Expertise is really not that vital a stat, especially with many of the ICC Bosses not using parry-haste in theirmechanic.

As far as your enchants go, there is really no BiS enchant that tanks just go and always enchant. I personally like to have different tanking weapons for different encounters/levels of content.

Blood Draining = Effective Health & great vs your Progessive Content
    Blade Ward = for when you really need to block those physical hits coming in, like Festergut
    Mongoose = because it's damn cool...that and it's great for threat generation

Good luck out there!

Blood Draining > All imo, basically it is the best EH option, even if it's not a ton, it's still a lot and a lot better than the other 2 options and I would argue more reliable too (even though it's not 100% reliable).
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

So should I then get rid of my +20 hit gem In my wrists for stamina?
    Keep my old tanking weapon for fights like festergut since it has bladewarding on it?
    Is the 4 piece set bonus worth getting?

+20 hit, ditch it for +30 stam. I'd also ditch that +20 exp with +30 stam and carry around the worksteak that add's EXP

I can't think of a single reason to keep anything else than the current mace with BloodDrain on it. Long story short, the BW buff is a little to " will it maybe be on when I need it " as compared to the BD will be there when i'm low health.

4 pc set, I'd say no. The 2 piece is ok, if you need to, glyph for taunt and remember to set vigilance before the fight.

+ Reply to Thread