Closed Thread

Thread: i main tank with 5 expertise

i main tank with 5 expertise

but i can still hold threat. in icecrown there are only two bosses that parry-haste their attacks. very rarely does my shield slam get parried on inital aggro, but all it takes it a taunt and revenge to get it back. if i can hold threat, should i stay put? does blizzard not care about expertise in icecrown? seems to me that strength is the threat stat as opposed to expertise in icc. do u guys have the same issue-single digit expertise or alot less than that soft cap? do you care?

Quote Originally Posted by jugggernaut View Post
    but i can still hold threat. in icecrown there are only two bosses that parry-haste their attacks. very rarely does my shield slam get parried on inital aggro, but all it takes it a taunt and revenge to get it back. if i can hold threat, should i stay put? does blizzard not care about expertise in icecrown? seems to me that strength is the threat stat as opposed to expertise in icc. do u guys have the same issue-single digit expertise or alot less than that soft cap? do you care?
    You don't need threat stats if you work your rotation and spec correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by crashxdjp View Post
    link your armory so we can laugh at you.
    You're an ignorant ass. Not only are WRONG in your supposed thinking that a tank needs threat stats in ICC to hold good threat, you've had 20 posts since joining 3 months ago and haven't taken any of that time to look over the many threads that have popped up regarding the subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

Quote Originally Posted by jugggernaut View Post
    There is already several topics discussing this. Why did you feel the need to start yet another one?

Troll much?

Quote Originally Posted by crashxdjp View Post
    link your armory so we can laugh at you.
    Pretty much what Dread said, take the childish remarks to the wow official forums.
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

whoa why are people so angry? i just posted a thread after joining like a month ago i came here as opposed to wow forums to get away from angry nerds. what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreador View Post
    You don't need threat stats if you work your rotation and spec correctly.

You're an ignorant ass. Not only are WRONG in your supposed thinking that a tank needs threat stats in ICC to hold good threat, you've had 20 posts since joining 3 months ago and haven't taken any of that time to look over the many threads that have popped up regarding the subject.
    nerdrage much?

if you only have 5 expertise and are MT of a ICC guild that seems impossible. I want to see his armory. So I can check his spec and gear.

you guys need to calm down.

Theres alot of tanking gear that is replacing expertise with hit from what ive seen, if ur having a threat problem down the road id probly socket for expertise but if ur doin good id just roll with what u have right now

I am wondering how you get to 5 expertise since talents already give 6. But no you don't really need expertise to tank.

His spec is whack if he only has 5 expertise. Please read here: http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...rent-for-3.3.3)

Request lock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreador View Post
    You're an ignorant ass. You are WRONG in your supposed thinking that his spec is "whack."

Name calling? Really?
    Got a question? Try here: Evil Empire Guides and here: Tankspot Guides and Articles Library first!

Closed Thread