+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Using A PvP cloak for the bonus stats

Using A PvP cloak for the bonus stats

Hi,

Recently I haven't been raiding at all, so it has been fairly difficult to get T10 gear upgrades through the Daily heroic and weekly raid. So I need the emblems to spend on bigger upgrades rather than the T10 cloak.

My current cloak is the Platinum Mesh Cloak and I haven't been able to find an upgrade for it.

I would like to upgrade to the Wrathful Gladiator's Cloak of Victory which will give me much more stamina and hit rating for extra threat since I don't need the avoidance on the old cloak. Would this be a good choice for an upgrade ?

PS: I can still stay above the defense minimum without the need to gem for it while wearing the PvP cloak.

Thanks for your time

If you haven't been raiding much why do you need the better cloak?

Also, have you run Heroic HoR for the cloak that drops in there? (5-man)
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

Sentinal cloak is a HUGE upgrade for you. What other items need replacing that you don't feel that way? Armory link.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

MellvarTank

I will be raiding, but not in the next few weeks. I don't want to miss out on this tier of gear when the new raid instance's are released.

The cloak from HoR isn't that big of an upgrade over the one I currently have.

Dreador

I'm planning to upgrade my chest from Breastplate of the White Knight To Cataclysmic Chestguard which gives me a much bigger amount of armor, stamina and expertise compared to the upgrade for the cloak.

Armory

Well I think taking the pvp cloak is a nice upgrade. I'd do it as an in between, but definitely shoot for the frost emblem cloak.

Go for an emblem cloak if you can. But now go with the PvP IF it does not take away your def cap!!! After defense your main priority is stamina

Note that the large amount of resilience on the cloak will almost definitely keep him crit immune.

Thanks for the reply's guys.

I did get the PvP cloak and I'm still above the defense cap even without the resilience.

It seems like a great choice for the extra stamina, and just saved me 50 emblems to get the chestpiece.

+ Reply to Thread