+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The BFF Report -- Starcraft II

The BFF Report -- Starcraft II

Click here for more episodes of the BFF Report!
    Check out Mike and Zam on Twitter!
    Subscribe to Mike's YouTube channel for regular updates.

rofl, griefing strategies, awesome.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Haha, I remember trying the same in WC3 when i was bored: Tree of Life eating its way through the forest to try and hide ..

And i wonder how long it took the guy to catch on the duplicating trick hihi

That was quite possibly the most fun I have ever had watching a video about a video game. Guy is hilarious (or maybe thats the mass amounts of Alfredo sauce talking, yummy olive garden)

No comment yet on his open browser tabs?
    /gasp

The nuke was actually surprisingly disappointing. I wanted more awesome AoE destruction.

the nuke has gone from a zomg it went off gg strike that costs a million resources to make to a tactical tool that I'm sure we'll see occasionally used in high end games (like in teamLiquid's invitiational that happened earlier this month/late last month? with The Little One in the semi finals).

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

SC2 smaller less risky nukes = You'll actually see it used in close games, instead of just a humiliation tactic like Valks or Pylon Hearts :P

fantasy goes Valks in TvZ as standard game.

Also, this video had misinformation [pricing of collectors: 100usd and expansions: not full price] and really poor play in general.

If we're going to talk cheese, Double Proxy 10Gate in your natural about takes the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Klimpen View Post

Also, this video had misinformation [pricing of collectors: 100usd and expansions: not full price] and really poor play in general.

If we're going to talk cheese, Double Proxy 10Gate in your natural about takes the cake.

I watched a double proxy match in a Terran's main (TT v PP). Nukes, Siege tanks, bunkers, gold expans, oh my!

http://www.youtube.com/huskystarcraf...76/KpF3GTfnx0g is the first of 3 parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Klimpen View Post

If you have ever seen his other videos you would know that he's not a great gamer. Its honestly more of a comedy show than of a game walkthrough.

+ Reply to Thread