+ Reply to Thread

Thread: grid + dispelling

grid + dispelling

I'm a paladin tank and i get asked to dispel fights like rotface quite a lot, i use grid as my raid frame and with it i can see every1 who needs dispelling, i was wondering if theres a way u set grid so if u just mouse click on the player it will dispel them, any idea how to do this or if its possible?
    thanks in advance.

You can use Clique for that, for a regular mouseover-macro.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ls/clique.aspx

or for the macro: /cast [target=mouseover] spell name

Rather than getting Clique just for clensing, I would personally recommend you get Decursive instead and use the micro unit frames for clensing. If you were looking for more heavy click casting usage then I would recommend Clique, if it's just for clensing use the right tool for the right job.

Note you will likely want to turn off the Decursive active list and just use the micro unit frame.

http://www.wowace.com/addons/decursive/
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

i currently got decursive but the micro unit frames take up space and id rather just have it integrated into grid, atm ive bound the decursive macro and i can mouseover cast but it would be easier to just click it rather than have to find the keybind i use for 1/2 fights a raid.

In that case you would want to pick up Clique. Clique is really more designed for if you're using a lot of click casting, not one spell though. Like a healer may have a 6 or so button mouse with all the buttons bound to different heals.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Davih View Post
    I'm a paladin tank and i get asked to dispel fights like rotface quite a lot, i use grid as my raid frame and with it i can see every1 who needs dispelling, i was wondering if theres a way u set grid so if u just mouse click on the player it will dispel them, any idea how to do this or if its possible?
    thanks in advance.
    I use Clique, with Cleanse bound to a middle button click. I use click for just about all of the "save my a$$ now" options we have as pally tanks.
    I'm an alt-oholic. I'm ok with that.
    http://warcraftid.com/card/170/n/73a...f/sholozar.jpg

+ Reply to Thread