+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pillars of might?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreador View Post
    I can see that. Oh well.
    Cute.. some kind of veiled insult because i don't see how things i DON'T have being expensive makes it easier for me to gather the money to buy said things i DON'T have. Regardless, i don't do the ah, and i barely do dailies. I have my nest egg stashed away for when i need it. I'll just wait for the next couple to drop for the guild and buy them when we distribute the lot. Not like another 2k armor when i'm already way up will cause some miraculous save. My t10 currently work quite well, not like i'm falling over at the first sign of a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenzy165 View Post
    Cute.. some kind of veiled insult because i don't see how things i DON'T have being expensive makes it easier for me to gather the money to buy said things i DON'T have. Regardless, i don't do the ah, and i barely do dailies. I have my nest egg stashed away for when i need it. I'll just wait for the next couple to drop for the guild and buy them when we distribute the lot. Not like another 2k armor when i'm already way up will cause some miraculous save. My t10 currently work quite well, not like i'm falling over at the first sign of a boss.
    Not an insult at all. And you don't need to play the ah or do dailies? There's plenty of easy cheap things to craft and sell from any profession it just takes a couple minutes on google.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

Quote Originally Posted by bluntobject View Post
    I played with your wowhead build.

Enchant changes:
    +22 def to chest
    Res + Stam to shoulders -10k armor is super easy to farm up these days, you may have enough Stone keeper shards for it, 150 is all that you need.

Gems:
    All gems should be +30 to stam except
    Agi + Stam in chest red socket (for meta)
    +20 Res in feet yellow socket - I'm really not sure how the tanking community as a whole feels about gemming Res, but this will get over the uncrit cap and let you keep wearing your Pillars of Might.

Another option would be to save badges for the Cataclysmic Chestguard or get the chest off Lady Deathwhisper-10, It looks like your gear is going to have a hard time supporting two main pieces with no defense (chest and legs). The build I suggested above will not be able to use the Gargoyle Spit Bracers when you get them and at that point will require some more tooling with your gear.
    This is the first I've read anything about the effect of Res on uncrit caps. How does that work exactly? Can you point me in the direction to get more information on this? Again, thanks for the helpful info and time spent helping me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pmerkin View Post
    This is the first I've read anything about the effect of Res on uncrit caps. How does that work exactly? Can you point me in the direction to get more information on this? Again, thanks for the helpful info and time spent helping me out.
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Resilience

Every 4 points of resilience skill is -.1% chance to be crit, works in PVP and PVE, the only thing that doesn't work in PVE is the damage reduction. If you have 15 resilience rating from the shoulder enchant, you have 16 skill which = .4% chance to not be crit. Add that to 536 defense skill which is around 5.2% chance IIRC, then add the .4% making it 5.6 which is the minimum needed to not be crit by a level 83 mob.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

+ Reply to Thread