+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to fine tune my Undead warrior of destruction.

How to fine tune my Undead warrior of destruction.

Hi guys..

Really trying to fine tune my fury warrior. I read a lot of articles on this great forum and I understand that
    9% is the hitcap for a fury warr.
    When i look at my overview I see that i am way over the hitcap, and so I think i am wasting good resources to spec up the rest. ( correct me if i am wrong )

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...r&cn=Dutchmill

What do you guys think is the best way to go for the best DPS?
    Take one of the hitrating gems off and replace it with another ? strength e.g ?
    Also wondering what i can do to increase my expertise rating.

Hope I can get some insights to see i am on the right track for the best DPS.

Thanx in advance.

Your gemming is all wrong. just because the gem socket is yellow or blue doesnt mean you have to put a yellow or blue gem in it (stam gem in your chest?)

Stop putting 20 crit gems in your gear, you should be using 20 STR gems unless you have an item that has a yellow and red socket in it and gives a STR socket bonus (use landsouls spread sheet to see what items are worth it), in those you put 10str 10 crit gems.

To hit the expertise cap you should gem for expertise, get the expertise wrist enchant, or get another item with expertise on it (boots from 25 anub)

You also arnt enchanting anything and thats at the very least a 2k dps loss right there.

Also the hit cap for everyones specials (other then casters) is 8%.
    The hit cap for non duel wielders (arms warriors, blood/unholy dk's, ret pallys) is 8% for white hits also.
    Hit cap for fury warriors is 5% because we get 3% from talents.

hehe lol yeah I am also now laughing about the stamina gem in my chest..
    But gonna change it within two weeks with the Ymirjar Lord's Battleplate so not gonna spend more money than needed.

I will see what i can do with the other gems.
    But you say the hitcap is only 5%. today i read that for dual wielders like myself the hitcap is even higher..
    Anyone have more info on this ?

equipping an offhand weapon increase the chance for a white, basic attack, to miss up to 27%. the hit cap for special attacks doesn't change so it changes the value for hit rating over 8%. its called a soft cap. while it still provides some benefit, any hit rating for a dual wielding class over 8% will be severely diminished. for a warrior especially who would normally change nearly every main hand white swing into a heroic strike or cleave, it does even less.

Like squats said, the hitcap for mainhand white attacks and yellow attacks (for both hands) is 5% with 3/3 precision. It's true that it's much higher if you want to cap your off-hand white hits but thats a really bad idea (your itemization is better spent on strength).

You really should just read the fury guide sticky, it will answer all your questions about the Fury spec gearing/gemming/enchanting/talents rotation etc. You've got a ways to go...

http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...-Warrior-Guide

Anyone have a good link about the enchants i can use?
    cant seem to find them in the sticky post..

thanx in advance

Moved to HALP! forum.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

You can click my signature to go to my armory. You can copy the enchants I have on my gear, except for your boots I would suggest either Tuskarr's Vitality (run speed is good for raiding, lots of utility) or Great Assault. Icewalker would be a bad choice for you because you're way over hit cap, although it is the cheapest enchant.

Thanx for the reply. Will definately look at your enchants lol

Have a questions about the gems though. I see two different types overall. People who stack 20 strenth gems and people placing 20 armor penetration gems.
    What is the difference ? and which stat does ARP improve ?
    and what you reckon is the best thing i can do ?

regards

The Str vs Armor Pen issue is included in the guide above, but basically you should gem for strength until you get enough passive armor pen on your gear, then you should switch your strength gems for amor pen. Right now at your gearing level I would stick with strength. Once you get into mostly ICC gear I would make the swap.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyborn View Post
    You can click my signature to go to my armory.
    IDK if its just me or everyone but I dont see a signature in your posts.

Cat's Swiftness from BC is also a good boots enchant for DPS. If no one has it, it drops from HMGT and can be easily farmed these days.

link: http://www.wowhead.com/item=35299
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/gabbu/advanced

+ Reply to Thread