1. Blood Draining/Bladeward/Mongoose are the three to choose from for most raid tanks. In my experience, Blood Draining is the most valuable as a Prot Warrior - but any of the three is sufficient - you may find you want to switch them up after playing with one for a while.
2. Do you know the fights from your other spec/other characters? Even if you do, don't expect not to be horribly surprised by something each time.
IMO - gearwise - ToC 10 - should be - and definately once you get past Gormock. That one I've found is the toughest fight to tank as a warrior in ToC because heals can get sporadic at times. You might have a different experience - faction champions is a pain regardless.
3. I'd stick with your current trinkets - +Armor / + Sta
4. Both. Never stop trying to get better ones until you get a better one. I ran 30 FoS for the 232 tank boots, never got them, can finally stop now that I have the 232s from the Valkeries.
5. SW/LS are both good. As is Taunt for certain situations (taunt fights like Gormock in ToC). Devestate is another popular one. You'll need to get a feel for what you need in raids before you can truely find the answer to this one. What glyphs are you using right now besides Cleave?
6. Hybrid gems = Red = Dodge + Sta (imo) Yellow = Hit/Def + Sta. Always + Sta. You have plenty of hit. I do fine with about 160 hit. Even when I only had ~18 exp. If you are having threat issues, then maybe you do need more hit or exp, but you should be fine, just vig the 2nd highest threat unless it's a tank.
* You should have the +Dodge/Sta purple in your pants instead of the +30 sta - you'll activate the +9 sta bonus, plus get what you need for the meta.
* With the purple now in your legs (to activate the +9 sta bonus and Meta) swap the orange in your boots for a +30 sta. +6 is not enough of a bonus.
* You're missing the Eternal Belt Buckle on your belt.
* The PvP shoulder enchants give Sta and are generally prefered - 10k honor in WG to buy.
* Cloak should be + Armor rather than agility
* Chest should have + Health enchant
* When you feel comfortable with your threat, replace the +2% threat, + Parry, with the + Sta
* You don't have professions. I'd recommend Mining/JC --> Mining gives you +60 sta at 450 (BS does the same with the two BS only sockets) but mining also gives you more stead income, plus gems through prospecting. JC gives you access to JC only Gems, - 3 +51 sta gems, for a total of 63 'bonus' sta. Plus cheaper to replace yourself.
* + Sta on shield rather than defense --- Don't worry about losing some Def, with the +Sta/Res PvP shoulder enchant, you'll be good as long as you're above 536, which you are well above.
The reason why I'm suggesting you switch from avoidence to sta/armor/HP enchants is because you'll likely want to move into ICC soon. ICC's debuff lowers dodge by 20 percentage points, so you're going to be hit more often, so the extra Sta/Armor/HP are more valuable than avoidence.
Gems - only go away from +30 Sta if there is a +9 sta or greater benefit from each slot (so if it's a Red/Yellow to activate the bonus, you need +18 sta bonus to not put 2 +30 sta in it) you don't put a +30 sta gem in. And again, the hybrid you choose should always have +sta unless you have a glaring need for something. --- Though a good point that was made elsewhere (I think Aggothan is the one I saw make it), it may be better to swap an enchant somewhere than a gem, as you'll often be giving up less Sta for what you need.
And of course, read Aggothan's guide http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f97/6...ing-guide.html - lots of good info. I'm sure many of your questions can be found in there. Elitist Jerks also has a good guide for warrior tanking.