+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Landsoul's Spreadsheet

Landsoul's Spreadsheet

Been lurking here for awhile but I just had question to ask. After plugging in my equipment and gems into Landsoul's spreadsheet, my DPS metric on top seems really high. Below is my armory for reference and I know that the stats aren't perfect but that is what I have to make do with for now. I've been able to pull 7k on Saurfang in 10 man ICC as I know that seems to be the most patchwerk like fight nowadays but landsoul argues that I should be within the 8k range. Is it just because it's theoretical so it's higher and also it includes 25 man buffs or am I just bad? How much dps should I be doing in my gear to know that I'm doing my job correctly?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...eden&cn=Jiasai

if you are looking for a more accurate DPS metric for 10mans, turn on only the buffs that you would have in a normal 10 man comp. The spreadsheet is very accurate, and it is possible to be higher than your theoretical DPS capabilities because unless you specify afight duration, it will calculate based on an infinite timescale.

|TGM UI |Fury Warrior Guide | How To Use Landsoul's Spreadsheet| The Numbers Game |
    "I am an elitist; I will never accept mediocrity and I openly show no respect for stupidity"

This thing is amazing! It is very accurate! It has helped my warrior in amazing ways... Who would have ever thought that Vengeful Node would be better than the Mavelont Gridle

Quote Originally Posted by Jiasai View Post
    Been lurking here for awhile but I just had question to ask. After plugging in my equipment and gems into Landsoul's spreadsheet, my DPS metric on top seems really high. Below is my armory for reference and I know that the stats aren't perfect but that is what I have to make do with for now. I've been able to pull 7k on Saurfang in 10 man ICC as I know that seems to be the most patchwerk like fight nowadays but landsoul argues that I should be within the 8k range. Is it just because it's theoretical so it's higher and also it includes 25 man buffs or am I just bad? How much dps should I be doing in my gear to know that I'm doing my job correctly?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...eden&cn=Jiasai
    hi,
    ur gear look very good, so i wonder why u do only 7k on saurfang.i do 7-7.5k on saurfang 10man.u can check my gear antilopka aerie peak.i am still going for str.

+ Reply to Thread