+ Reply to Thread

Thread: prot paladin frost badge question

prot paladin frost badge question

hello everyone i seem to have run into a bit of a problem. i currently have enough badges to buy one piece of any t10 gear, or the verdigris chain belt and libram of the eternal tower. i'm a little confused as to what is going to serve me better right now. i main tank my guilds 10 man icc runs and 25 mans are usually out of the question for me. so any tips tricks or advice is greatly appreciated. thank you all

p.s. link to my toon for gear reference/check.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Destructis

Looking at your gear, I would suggest getting the t10 shoulders, and the libram. Or the t10 helmet.

I'd go with the belt personally. It's a huge upgrade and also will get you a lot of mileage. If you can get a 264 token then maybe helm or shoulders first, but I think your biggest upgrade will be the belt.
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

in all honesty the belt is a BiS even compared to 277 gear. So i would def recomend you to get the belt as its great and a huge huge upgrade over the titanium links of lore.

The libram is a very mediocre upgrade, its only 19 more dodge which has to stack up and you can lose the stacks so IMO this should be the last upgrade in your frost emblem priority.

As was mentioned the t10 shoulders and helm are solid upgrades, so those could be the next priority. The cat is another great upgrade but since you have the 251 DW chest its a litte lower in the priority list

thank you all very much, i'll be investing in my belt i've decided and saving badges for the helm and shoulders next.

+ Reply to Thread