+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Priest or Warrior?

Priest or Warrior?

Jeez, I haven't been able to play World of Warcraft for 4 days now, ever since I renewed my subscription. I can't choose between a Priest or a Warrior. Both are very different but I still like both. I can't choose though, and don't tell me to level both.

Maybe you guys can tell me more about these 2 classes at level 80. PvE, PvP, how they perform in both of their roles.

Sorry for the Damage prefix, I had to choose something. Thanks.

Talk about apples and oranges. Choose the Priest if you want to pewpewpew (be it pewpew healing or pewpew DPS), and Warrior if you enjoy smashing stuff in the face.

Priest PvE: Healing or Range DPS.
    Warrior PvE: Tanking or Melee DPS.

Priest PvP: Awesome
    Warrior PvP: Nerfed and Difficult.

There's really only one question to ask: Do you like wearing dresses?

I've never played either to be honest, well..save a level 11 belf priest I'm toying with. I'd have to say it's purely up to your playstyle my friend. While leveling my priest I have the added benefit of a friend who is playing a warrior. He's going prot and I'm going disc, so I can learn to heal and he can learn to tank. Works out.

But for your situation, well..leveling as a shadow priest is no different then leveling as a mage or lock in my opinion. Be aware you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup, Remember to allways stay at range, to DoT people up, use your shield like no one's buisness.

As for a war..be aware you get to just run up and beat the holy shite outa things, but you have no way to heal yourself save pots, banadges, and eating. So you have a good majority of down time while leveling.

Hope this helps some. GL!

+ Reply to Thread