+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ICC Priority

ICC Priority

I'm a Feral Tank for my casual raiding guild and we recently started getting into 25 man ICC after clearing the Plagueworks a few times and trying at the other quarters in 10 man. I decided to see if I'd have to change anything in my spec after the recent patch. I looked at Darksend's spec and noticed he went into improved mangle above, in this case, infected wounds. I'd assume with the 20% attack speed decrease it would pose a better choice, due to mitigation and all, but i am still confused.

This is NOT a "What should I spec into" question, but rather is damage and aggro (IM) or mitigation (IW) more important in ICC 25 or am i just ignorantly missing something altogether. I know that as far as spec is concerned elitist jerks would b the place to be but as previously stated thats not the point of the post. As for the rest of my spec i looked it over ALOT, compared it to a lot of others, and did the research and it seems to check out, which is why i haven't put a link to armory in. Plz Respond.

Hippie of Misha, US
    Main Bear of <Panda Punchers>

My raid always has at least 2 people who have a 20% slow so I never get infected wounds (even my 10 mans)

+ Reply to Thread