+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fresh meat...

Fresh meat...

I just hit 80 on my warrior, I've been prot leveling and tanking norms so im used to the attacks but i was wondering what instances i should run and any tips to holding aggro. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n&cn=Influence thats my spec and im willing to tweak or totally change it.

So, yea. any "HALP" is appreciated.

Thank you
    P.S. I just hit 80 so armor is still working on today im hoping to get a piece of T9.

Prolly not the advice you're looking for but:

Spam randoms

over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over until your eyes bleed or you develop carpal tunnel. Any emblems you get will quickly replace gear found in heroics and as a tank you should get instant queue.

When possible spam ICC 5 mans reg and heroic as much as possible.

Also, if you have the capital, buy the crafter gear, saronite swordbreakers, white knight's breastplate. I would avoid the ICC crafter gear as you probably can't afford the drop in defense (540 is the minimum in case you didn't know )

Anyways, i hope that helps! congrats on 80!!!!
    Winter is coming

Before you can spam randoms over and over and over again, you're going to need to get at least 535 defense for heroics. That and about 22-25k HP should be your start goal before you can begin tanking heroics. I know you probably don't want to hear this, but the easiest way to do that will probably to run heroics as DPS until you get enough emblem tank gear. If that's not possible, hit 535 defense and find a guild that will help you gear up through heroics. If you're looking for advice such as talents, glyphs, gear, what stats you need, etc. there are plenty of resources around, right here on TankSpot and other places on the net, no point in reciting pages of info that can be found with a little searching.

Jesus, I didn't even realize that's you, Ryan, LOL. Get on vent and I'll walk you through the basics. EDIT: On second thought.. it's kind of late for vent.. hehe, PM me your Xfire or AIM or something.
    Last edited by Redlite; 04-03-2010 at 02:07 AM.

Im on waiting for you now and thanks yea i just got duel so it might help. RAWR you had to edit.. well ill pm you on here or make a hordie and wisper me im hoppin on.

ALSO. I Bought the bladeward enchant but im waitin to get a tanking weapon.. im thinking the peacekeepers blade but im not sure..
    Last edited by Influence; 04-03-2010 at 02:20 AM.

+ Reply to Thread