+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ARMS DPS - fairly new - needs unbias view of my progress

ARMS DPS - fairly new - needs unbias view of my progress

Hi -need critical opinion please of progress - whats wrong, needs improvement, altering etc.
    Promise I won't cry...... not many Arms Dps availble to give / want to give advice and I feel as though I need it.....

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...yst&n=Iraseren

First things first as you probably know already the boots need to get switched out.
    Battllords plate boots , or the 5 saronite Icc boots if ya up for some farming for the $$.
    Toc Boots etc.

Working towards 100% ARP when scorp has proced is a doable goal. So i would recommend getting into the 2pc set bonus for the easy 6% arp bonus.

The agi or Stam + movement speed boot chant usually gets ya more damage done that anything else you could slap on your boots

Except for knowing you need to switch out the boots, exactly how to juggle it around isn't my strong point
    As i don't play arms as main spec ill let the other guys give you the finer points.

Cheers Glorc you're a gent and very helpful.

You're kind of high on hit. Replace the hit trinket with a crit/AP/ArP trinket or if you have the money purchase a Darkmoon Card: Greatness. Work in 2 Piece T9 as well if you can. Farm some honor for the i264 pvp neck (choose which ever stat you need, I have both ArP and hit for the times I go below hit cap.)

Never Gem Expertise as Arms. You'll gain more from ArP or Strength. and take points out of Deflection and put them into Imp Heroic Strike. You'll be using Heroic Strike a lot more often than you'll be Parrying and cheaper HS is better than more expensive HS.
    -------------------------------------
    killing faster means sleeping more - Thedom

Cheers Mr Roger, will do what you recommend - happy days

if you farm banner of victory from toc 5 man normal then ur going to be near 100% proc with nes plus u can get rid of that hit trink

Cheers Guys - great help!!

+ Reply to Thread