+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ICC 10 Healing.

ICC 10 Healing.

My 10 man Icecrown group, in its first week, ended up clearing up in Icecrown other than Lich King. Nobody really expected it and I have never healed Lich King fight before. My shaman is okay geared for Lich King I guess, and the Armoury link is below:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Totemsfury

The group setup will most likely be a Prot Paladin, Prot Warrior, Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, Holy Priest, Ret Paladin, Arms/Fury Warrior, Demo Lock and 2x Hunters (Can change specs).

I guess what Im looking for is small tips you could give to the Resto Shaman in this group, or any quick changes I can make to my gear in 3 days whilst saved to ICC/VoA/ToC25, such as gemming or enchanting, to make this easier. I will run ICC 25, VoAs and ToC 25 for a Solace before my Lich King night.

We have 2 nights focused just on the Lich King so I would like to maximise my characters output.

Thanks!

well easiest thing to do is get the priest to go disc and shield if possible, shielding means raid healing become trivial. this will leave the priest enough time to do the dispels of necrotic plague as well. Leaving you to heal MT and meele and resto druid to heal ot (not taking much dmg as long as hunters are on top of tranq) and the ranged (when needed).
    GL and do not waste you're mana (mp5 food and flask is nice to bring if you're tank healing)

Not having a disc priest for LK would be hell xD, the shield spam makes it seem as infest doesn't exist.

Have your prot warrior tank adds in Phase 1, as if hunter misses a tranq shot the warrior can stun lock one for the short duration of its enrage.

+ Reply to Thread