+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hp problems

hp problems

ok i got all the gear i was saposed to get all the right gems and i still have shitty health whats wrong here please PLEASE HALP heres my armory

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Smalldeath

You have and avoidance gem in your head (instead of 1/2 stam purple), an avoidance shoulder enchant, stats on your chest (instead of health), avoidance on your gloves, and armor trinket, and an avoidance trinket. Why exactly are you expecting to have a lot of health?

Replace all of those with stam equivalents if hp is your goal. I would keep wearing the armor trinket, though, since it is probably much better EH than any stam trinket you might have. If you do that, simply lower your health expectations by a couple thousand.

Oh, also, I hate glyph of DG. "Killing blow". You're a tank, it's a wasted glyph IMO. Look into IBF.

extra health

I would start by putting 18 stam armor kit on gloves u dont need threat ur a warrior.
    I would then put 275 health to chest enchant
    i perfer 18 stam and minor speed increase to 22 stam on boots
    But most important is to ditch ur avoidance trinket in favor of a stam trinket, even the black heart is alot better trinket then that one. skeleton key would really help u alot.

Level your professions. Use Stam trinkets. Use the Stam shoulder enchant.

Quote Originally Posted by ironoar View Post
    I would start by putting 18 stam armor kit on gloves u dont need threat ur a warrior.
    Look again, he's a deathknight, not a warrior, but unless you're having threat problems you should be using 18 stam or 240 armor over the threat enchant.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Either way if you are having threat problems, 2% more won't help you...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

ok thank you everyone for the help will take all replays and apply them.

+ Reply to Thread