+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new druid tank

new druid tank

need advice on my spec, and what stats i should work on most. and maybe some advise on a multitarget cycle, unless it is just a swipe spam like ive been useing lol and it seems to work.
    ignore my gear for the most part its just boa from my rogue and stuff ive gotten off the AH to replace my healing gear. ive only tanked a few times with this spec just to see what it was about and now i like it, so help me actually be a decent feral tank before im 80.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Treetrickery (shhh-i said ignore the gear lol)

just found there guides area so im gonna poke around there :P

as with my druid tank, i mainly use swipe and maul spam for aoe mobs, single target mobs/boss's i open up with mangle, laceratex5 and maul, bets advice is if u have played a warrior before, think of lacerate as your sunder ability and maul as your heroic strike, and just keep maul up, for spec this is my druids spec http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#0ZxGG...VkbAczb:cz0Mmz
    i think the survival instincts major glyph would be better then the Frenzied regeneration glyph

my glyph set up right now is survival instincts+mangle, armory may not have been updated cuz i changed around glyphs last night before i got off, also does anyone know about an addon called TANKPOINTS ive been useing it but cant really make since of the stats it gives other than effective hp

Build a macro for lacerate that has maul on it so every time you lacerate maul is q'd. I use it so I don't even think about maul it is always popping and building threat. Farie fire is also a big piece of threat gen put it in your rotation and I always pull with it. For aoe tanking swipe is the key, which reminds me I have maul on that via macro also, works good when you have a big mob and little adds.
    Algnon
    Feral Druid bear/cat

+ Reply to Thread