+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ele sham having dps trouble.

Ele sham having dps trouble.

Ive been having dps problems lately.. in my ele gear i have 5415 GS and was told to use FlS -> LvB -> LB(x3) -> LvB -> FlS and rinse and repeat. I follow this rotation and can only pull 5-6k dps on most fights, and its pretty annoying ><. Earlier during sindragosa i was only pulling 4.5-4.7k dps.

Anyone have any tips that may be able to help?

bump? :|

that's basically the rotation, the only thing I can see helping is trying to squeeze in a chain lightning in there if mana isn't an issue? maybe FlS>LvB>CL>LB as much as you can before LvB comes up again, and only hit FlS when it's about to fall off (basically refresh it when it's about to fall off, otherwise just squeeze in as many LvB/LB's between refreshes. Haste will greatly allow you to squeeze in more LB's between LvB and FlS's though so it might be a gearing thing.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

well mate i use this rotation and im happy with it ofc im not having mana probs with it but i think its cause i start poping TS when i see im at 70%mana
    FS>LvB>CL>LBx2>CL>LB>LvB>CL>FS
    my haste alowes me to do 2 LBs before a CL dont know about u but i hope this help oo and i aslo pop Elemental Master after the first CL then i can make 3 LB before doing CL again plus im getting EM off CD faster (T10 2set)

I've never played an elemental shaman in my life, I just knew some basic knowledge hehe, sounds like what you're doing is right though, so I'm not sure much else I can help you with =T I'll move this to the HALP! forum where you'll likely get more help, but you need to edit your original post with a link to your armory.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Latency Probs mabey?
    or just getting unlucky with the Debuff when u pop Trinks and all btw could you be so kind to put a link to ur armory cause GS dosent really say alot to me mabey i can help ya with yar stats

Sindragosa isn't exactly a high DPS fight...the debuff can crush you. And elemental isn't exactly the best scaling dps in the game either.

If you do crap dps on a stand-and-deliver fight, I'd be more worried.

+ Reply to Thread