+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need help deciding on which tier 10 pieces to get first.

Need help deciding on which tier 10 pieces to get first.

I have 117 emblems of frost and I already have the t10 shoulders. Wondering if I should just buy the pants so I keep my hit rating or if I should go with an item that doesn't drop in VOA. In that case I would need to regem for hit. I am thinking of just buying the pants so I can get the 2 t10 set bonus. Or I could just keep holding out hope the pants or the gloves will drop in VOA. What should I do buy the pants or hold out hope they will drop?

Armoury link please. It makes a big difference knowing what class and spec you are before answering that question.

Quote Originally Posted by Metasynaptic View Post
    Armoury link please. It makes a big difference knowing what class and spec you are before answering that question.
    Links help but sometimes people actually do have their profiles set up correctly and you can get the information from there... for future reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Hügs View Post
    I have 117 emblems of frost and I already have the t10 shoulders. Wondering if I should just buy the pants so I keep my hit rating or if I should go with an item that doesn't drop in VOA. In that case I would need to regem for hit. I am thinking of just buying the pants so I can get the 2 t10 set bonus. Or I could just keep holding out hope the pants or the gloves will drop in VOA. What should I do buy the pants or hold out hope they will drop?
    I remember you... in the mountains... or was it in a different Balance Druid topic.
    http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...kin-needs-help
    Yeah that's the mountain, of text.

Armory Link
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...s&cn=H%C3%BCgs

In your case the next piece would be either Pants of Gloves. Reason being is you want to get rid of those pieces with spirit on them first. Both of which since they don't have Spirit are better itemized than the existing pieces you are using. I'd recommend running VoA right away this week. If you get lucky, great. If not I'd say get the Legs first in this case.

And don't worry about the extra hit because like I told you before if you get a little bit over the hit cap (2%) you can drop a point in Balance of Power and pick up the second in Gale Winds. After replacing one of those non-hit items with a hit item, you can replace your helm next and have 2 piece T9, 3 piece T10. Chest is usually the last piece you would buy in tier 10.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

Thanks for the response. I ran both 10 and 25 VOA with no luck. I did buy the pants. I now have pants and shoulders and new bracers from festergut. I just have to save up more emblems now for the last 2 pieces should I continue to not have any luck in VOA. Again thanks for the help.

+ Reply to Thread