Thread: sindragosa on the move help please?

sindragosa on the move help please?

hi all. im a bear tank on the sindragosa fight and during p3, i always find myself being backed up by her. she usually takes a step or 2 forward after the aoe. which in turn keeps moving the tombs. any ideas on how to stop her walking forward and backing me into the wall. its usually only a step or 2 but so dam annoying. tyvm in advance.

also
    my bears name is kurnie on frostmourne and i usually put on 3 frost resist pieces of gear.

is solo tanking her better than using the 2 tanks? i have heard of bears solo tanking her b4.

ta again
    Behind every tank is a healer who know whats going on and how to fix his mistakes.

When taunting, taunt from the back to flip her around the other direction.

There really isnt anything you can do about her movement, she randomly moves after blistering cold usualy...

If you're eating the blistering cold then just make sure to stay right under her belly when it goes off that will make her move less or not at all..
    If you run away from blistering cold (IMO on normal mode you dont have to) charge back in as soon as it goes off..

and yes, I single tanked our first normal kill as a prot warr, you should be able to aswell... although I think its safer to just do a tank rotation since the enrage timer isnt a big issue but its up to you...

At the tail end of her Blistering Cold cast I move back a few steps then move forward. Or just be moving a bit. Tends to stop the "sit on your head" behavior, though about one time in ten she'll do two quick 180s.

I usually back out to avoid the aoe - charge in (warrior) then scoot back a sec then forward. The moving away from her and then back seems to keep her in place

Keep in mind that by using just one tank for normal mode, you are wasting an oppoturnity to train your offtank to do all these things like moving in and out without moving boss, tank switching and so on to prepare you for heroic mode. We did this fight with two tanks right from beginning, but I had tanked phase1 on every single normal mode kill and other two tanks just didn't get a chance to get comfortable with Blistering Cold and fine-tune their movement which occasionally lead into unwanted movement during phase2. For heroic modes, I switched around the tanking assignments and it allowed them to figure out the movement while rest of the raid was learning to deal changes in encounter mechanics.
    Crommi | Archaic Order | Lightning's Blade EU

I take one step back while she's casting Blistering Cold and another step back just as she completes casting. That seems to stop her from running toward me or turning to the side.

Stutter step works for us.

When she's casting blistering cold, just chain strafe side-to-side. Always works for us.