+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury warrior gear choice

Fury warrior gear choice

Hi,

I need some advice on what to buy next. Here is my armory. I won Ymirjar Lord's Gauntlets so i reach the 4pc bonus now. I read that the Gatecrasher's Gauntlets are BiS. I have 108 frosties to spend so should i buy the Ymirjar Lord's Legplates now and replace Ymirjar Lord's Gauntlets later for Gatecrasher's Gauntlets? Hope someone can give me advice on this.

DarkraveR

For fury you do want helm, shoulders, chest and legs - using Gatecrashers or Scourage Stanglers as your hands.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mugthol/Saal/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by SixStringsXD View Post
    For fury you do want helm, shoulders, chest and legs - using Gatecrashers or Scourage Stanglers as your hands.
    Is Scourage Stranglers better then Gatecrasher's Gauntlets? I know that are the items but i also could wait with buying legs and go for belt first.

What should i replace first if i buy the legs the Ymirjar Lord's Gauntlets with Gatecrasher's Gauntlets or Bloodbath Girdle with Vengeful Noose? Really could use some advice on this.

i would get gatecrasher's first since you don't need the hit from your t9 gloves.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

+ Reply to Thread