Hello, im Fluxx.
My main is a palla tank and currently tanking ICC10 / 25, There are some minor things you can either do your self or let them do it.
First, I would start asking the Hunter if he does MD and the rogue if he does tricks. Second you can ask the palladin tanks if they have RF on... (just joking). I took a look at a few of your guilds palladins and these are some general thing they can do.
- Start rushing into the fight 2 seconds later then you normaly do, He whould have more threat above you. I just hate it when warrior charge in just when i casted 1 spell and go threat crazy on the boss and then ask me: Do you have righous fury on? but i think you dont do that
- Let them get better glyphs: Seal of venguence (spelling?) increases expertise while the seal is active this results in less dodged and parried attacks for your tanks so more threat (and less healing if parry haste is enabled)
- Changing builds, Putting 5/5 in Benadiction whould not out weight the threat you get from either the crit in the ret tree or the aoe threat you will gain from seal of the pure in the holy tree
- Let them get reckoning if they are on the hard cap of expertise (56) - Parry haste (again)
last but not least let them rotate HoS (salvation) on you... i think your like a druid with your bleed effects that they hit for 5 or 7k a tick or such and you cant stop aggro when there up so ask them to give that to you (because they have no use to it)
- Let them get Hit / stam or Expertise / stam food instead of the fish feast
Will log out in my prot gear instead of my crap holy gear.
There is no "ctrl" on Fluxx his keyboard... Fluxx is always in control.