+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another Aggro post... Need help!

Another Aggro post... Need help!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...eujJie4rQsmA1e

I am a prot paly and I run ICC 10/vault/ToC 25 and I can usually keep threat from everyone but for some reason my threat gen is now poop. I'm pulling around 5-6k tps on raid bosses but I see people (dk and other palys) pulling 7-8 pretty easy...

What needs to change or what should I do? I currently use taunt/captain America + my wings when I start out then do the 9696969 rotation after.

Your spec could be a little more fine tuned. Crusade is a sizable threat/dps increase and I include it in every spec. I would suggest the following build for raid tanking: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#sZV0t...dtsMobc:Gpkmzc

True Knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
    Agg's tanking guide

Awesome thank you, I'll try it out when I get home. I'm going to assume that my rotation and all that jazz is aight - I was told the other day that my expertise and hit wasn't where it should be either. I didn't think that mattered much for paly thanks. Am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by wtfjusthitu View Post
    Awesome thank you, I'll try it out when I get home. I'm going to assume that my rotation and all that jazz is aight - I was told the other day that my expertise and hit wasn't where it should be either. I didn't think that mattered much for paly thanks. Am I wrong?
    While there are goals for Expertise and Hit they are not requirements. As a pally you get a huge expertise boost with Glyph of vengeance which pretty much takes you up to the softcap of 26. Your focus should be on EH at all times, the only place for you to go is up.

True Knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
    Agg's tanking guide

+ Reply to Thread