+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Revenge Results

New Revenge Results

6k DPS on Blood Prince Council, jeez I love the new revenge.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/...ction_Warrior/

WTB a raid that tanks 2 princes near eachother so i can do that aswell We always split them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Brage View Post
    WTB a raid that tanks 2 princes near eachother so i can do that aswell We always split them up.
    I'd tank them together so you can Sunder both to be honest, is there really much reason to tank them apart? It's not much fun to be a melee who spends more time running than DPSing.

I solo tank em on 10m on both difficulty levels, I am going to see my dps there, definitely 10k+ minimum as UA spec.

Course the fact that my effective dps is only 33% of that sucks.

I tank both of them in heroic 25 man, I would not recommend that to many people unless you have the gear to survive it. I am running 52k health unbuffed outside of Icecrown. I would go for a UA build next time I tank them, but I am afraid they would crush me under their heals, I may give it a shot though.

only problem I've seen with new revenge is Deathbringer and a revevge happy wartank is a pug, revenge up he went and popped it hit a blood beast and he got hit by the beast twice, could have been worse but I hit distacting shot on it and got it away fairly quick only one death at dps hit with the mark
    apart from that I love it on my tank way less threat problems while I level
    I want to be a gnome shaman with mechanical chickens on sticks for totems

yeah, when the bloodbeasts are about to spawn, i have to stop revenging, same as tanking lich king during phase 1 and ghouls/shamblings being summoned. just gotta hold your revenge button for a while during those portions.

hitting a blood beast on heroic saurfang is NASTY >.<

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Lol I'm with you there Kaze. I learned quickly I had to stop revenging on Saurfang hardmode. It was all fine and dandy until my revenge crit for over 12k and then his blood power just shot up because I aggroed the beast.

Back to good ole Devastate spam on that fight pretty much

Yeah. At least we can just hold our finger from the key though rather than having to unglyph like a druid :-p

+ Reply to Thread