+ Reply to Thread

Thread: some hunter things I would like to share and want

some hunter things I would like to share and want

here is a few things I would like or learned over a few years of playing the hunter fairly hard core

1. a macro I use and like

/cast Rapid fire
    /cast Kill command

have Beastail wrath if BM
    Have your goves if your an enggieer for the hyperspeed gloves
    this is a massive boost in dps even more so with BL up, use this macro every time its up, that seems like a no brainer to me but a pugged hunter I ran with only used Rapid fire and kill commad once in the fight

one powerful use of this macro is if your marksmanship that I do on Deathbringer
    at around 30-20% use macro when he's at 20 go, kill shot, aimmed shot, chimmera shot, kill again if you glyphed it, then Readiness for CDs then macro again kill shot, aimmed shot, chimmera shot

2. Trap change

as of a patch a while back (I think 3.2.2) they put traps on 3 CDs and thats awesome, one more little thing I would like is be able fire it like Freezing arrow, it could be a nice usefull boost in dps and utillty again on Deathbringer, slow the blood beasts as a they pop up with out breaking postion, good no?

I'll post more things I think later
    I want to be a gnome shaman with mechanical chickens on sticks for totems

3. Pet use

as of now the standard use of pets is wolves because of the AP buff they give and because of this you don't see much of any thing else any more, no cats or Raptors I've run the numbers the difference is low the bleeds from both cats and raptors, don't get me wrong I still use a wolf just because mine is a rare spawn and Timber is a very cool looking wolf but I don't mind pulling out Grif or Simmons (named for Red Vs blue ) my Raptor and cat. so you use what ever you like. even more so I love beast mastery so if you like running it like me don't be afraid to use a devilsaur or spirit beast. its a game do what you love

some things players always over look is the pet food that cooks can make using Spiced Mammoth Treats a food that can be made using mammoth meat and spices. http://www.wowhead.com/item=43005/spiced-mammoth-treats. this give your pet 30 str and stam, mats are cheap so why not use it
    note this works for Dk unholy ghouls and locks melee pets Fel hunter, Voidwalker, felguard, and succubus useless for imps

Add to pet use to actually use Call of the Wild... You wouldn't believe how many Hunters i've ran with that don't even know they have that in their spellbooks...

Quote Originally Posted by Shico752 View Post
    3. Pet use

as of now the standard use of pets is wolves because of the AP buff they give and because of this you don't see much of any thing else any more, no cats or Raptors I've run the numbers the difference is low the bleeds from both cats and raptors, don't get me wrong I still use a wolf just because mine is a rare spawn and Timber is a very cool looking wolf but I don't mind pulling out Grif or Simmons (named for Red Vs blue ) my Raptor and cat. so you use what ever you like. even more so I love beast mastery so if you like running it like me don't be afraid to use a devilsaur or spirit beast. its a game do what you love

+ Reply to Thread