+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I have troubles

I have troubles

I thought i that i was on the right track however im not seeing the godlyness of pally threat.
    I'm not sure what im doing wronge if it be my spec or my gear.... Plz any hlp would be great.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-t...inndin&group=1

Silly question, but do you make sure Righteous Fury is active? I can't tell you how many times when I switch spec I forget to turn it on.

Your spec is wrong, you should not be expecting thunderclaps and demo shouts from others while you are MTing and you don't need that much mana. But as far as threat goes, you can't get a much higher threat spec (or enchants) than you have right now. If you're having issues, chances are your problems are in play, not in spec/gear.
    Explain where you are having issues staying above the threat of your dps and what your rotation is, then people can give you a better answer.

I use the 96 rotation and my real problem is keeping the mobs im tanking and not letting the fall off to our off tank. like when u first get into ice crown and u have the packs of like 6 mobs 2 sets of the same 3
    Id like to be able to turn the spides and casters to face away from the raid but the OT tanks the others facing the raid and my mobs seem to break off of me and cast their spells into our raid.
    This by itself isnt a big problem but this is onle an example of what i have going on.

But thanks for the hlp u have given and any hlp u can give in the future.

Id like to know how i need to change my spec plz and thankyou

They're probably taunting off of you.

True Knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
    Agg's tanking guide

Problem might be fixed with a little communication.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

Glyph of HoTR should fix a lot of AOE issues.

Also if you are using 9696, Imp judgements only need 1 point. Pick up Seal of Command for trash IMO.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/gabbu/advanced

If you are using 9696 and tabbing appropriately, any other tank class would either have to be way more geared than you, focusing one of your targets and unloading, or flat out taunting. I would pick up SoC when I respec if I were you, it does make trash tanking even easier. Also, did you not understand what the thunderclap/demo shout abilities do and which of your talents you are currently specced out of do the same thing?

Your not confusing the mechanics in the fights are you? I find the casters you can keep turned away from the raid, but the spiders will not stay turned, even if you're topping Omen, they'll turn to the raid to web people. As for the first packs of skeletons, one or two sometimes slip off, you just need to taunt back; there's usually so much AoE crashing down that it's bound to hit one of the targets that your threat is a bit lower on. It happens, usually no big deal if you're paying attention; also at this point in the game the trash really shouldn't live long enough to do any real damage. If your raid is giving you crap for that kind of stuff, then they need to pick up the dps or learn to manage threat.

thanks for all the replys and no i don't understand the thunderclap/demo shout abilities do and which of your talents you are currently specced out of do the same thing. Thunder clap is an aoe taunt that stuns ppl right?
    But thanks again for the advice and and future advice u may give.................And plz fogive my poor spelling and grammar im a history buff not a english major

Woah...... please read your abilities' tool tips.

True Knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
    Agg's tanking guide

+ Reply to Thread