+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mongoose or Blood Draining?

Uptime was never the issue for me. The avoidance gain from it Was absolutely tiny for my Warrior, and I do not even consider avoidance to be worth pursuing as long as the game stays as it is now. 120 Agility grants 240 armor though, but trying to compare that to the potential benefit of Blood Draining is like trying to compare Apples to Ballroom dancing... I was sceptical of Blood Draining till I tried it. You drop below 35% more often than you think, and that 2k heal can make the difference between the next blow killing you or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Raysere View Post
    Uptime was never the issue for me. The avoidance gain from it Was absolutely tiny for my Warrior, and I do not even consider avoidance to be worth pursuing as long as the game stays as it is now. 120 Agility grants 240 armor though, but trying to compare that to the potential benefit of Blood Draining is like trying to compare Apples to Ballroom dancing... I was sceptical of Blood Draining till I tried it. You drop below 35% more often than you think, and that 2k heal can make the difference between the next blow killing you or not.
    And that pretty much sums up my opinion. Desipte the whole ICC CotT design philsophy, most tank deaths I see still come from a series of hard hits coming in faster than the healers can react; in other words, a spike. that little bit of armor and ~1% dodge will not save you, more and likely.

Plus there's the old old old argument that armor and dodge do not help against certain types of attacks, where as health ALWAYS helps.

+ Reply to Thread