+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need tanking advice please??????

I need tanking advice please??????

I know my ring, belt and back need to be upgraded first and foremost, am i viable for icc 10 or 25? If I am ICC10/25 viable is there something i need to do about my hit rating, my expertise is fine i think but do i need to gem to get my hit up because i have read some where that hit isnt as important to a tank as expertise? What is the bottom line on that?? Is there any other way for me to increase my stamina other than what i am doing..am i missing something in my talents, gems , or my gear that would give me even a little bump in stamina. I am as always appreciative to you guys for any help or advice u can give me. Thank you in advance. Here is my armory, and it says my health is 36k i must have logged out and was not in frost presence cause unbuffed and in frost presence i am 38.9k.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Korgath&cn=Latormenta&gn=Virtue and this should be my talents.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Korgath&cn=Latormenta&gn=Virtue

Thank you
    Latormenta

Don't gem for hit. Don't worry about expertise too much. Use the Ashen verdict ring. Your gems are fine, enchants fine although I'd recommend Tuskkar's vitality on feet. Use Glyph of Indominability from the EoTriumph vendor for physical heavy fights, Fervor is not as good. Idealy use 2x stamina trinkets for magic-based fights. When you start stacking up Frost badges, I'd get the Cloak and then the belt first. You'll be more then fine in ICC10 and probably fine for 25man.

OK thank you for the info would the black heart serve me more than the glyph of indo or maybe have both in my bags to switch out as the fights change? I havent gotton it yet but am planning on farming toc for it soon. I am using fervor because i have not gotton an upgrade out of any of the raids i have ran yet. The ashen verdict ring i have is Ashen Band of Unmatched Might for my dps main spec. I am trying for the twin val-kyr ring out of TOC 10 that would be a good upgrade i think. Thank you for the response i appreciate it alot.

Ps is there any change u would make to my talents that might help with anything u see here??

Latormenta
    Last edited by latormenta; 03-21-2010 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by latormenta View Post
    OK thank you for the info would the black heart serve me more than the glyph of indo or maybe have both in my bags to switch out as the fights change? I havent gotton it yet but am planning on farming toc for it soon. I am using fervor because i have not gotton an upgrade out of any of the raids i have ran yet. The ashen verdict ring i have is Ashen Band of Unmatched Might for my dps main spec. I am trying for the twin val-kyr ring out of TOC 10 that would be a good upgrade i think. Thank you for the response i appreciate it alot.

Ps is there any change u would make to my talents that might help with anything u see here??

Latormenta
    I don't know enough about DK specifics to advise on talents.

Trinkets: Yes, I'd carry with me your Satrina's Impending Scarab, glyph of Indomnability and Black Heart. I'd then swap out Glypg and Black Heart dependsing on fight: For physical damage bias fights like Festergut, Rotface, Marrowgar or Saurfang I'd run with Scarab and Glyph, for magical bias fights like Deathwhisper and Sindragosa where armor is of lesser benefit I'd run with Scarab and Black Heart (or Corroded Skeleton Key in future when you chose to buy it).

Further reading: http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...al%29&p=392102

Rings: Twin Valk Norm ring is ok, the Heroic version is very very good. Your other alternative from 10man content is Abomination's Bloody Ring from Gunship-10.

Thank you so much for the info i sincerely appreciate it and disregard the private message i sent you...you answered it here. Thank you again

Latormenta

+ Reply to Thread