+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Druid Tanking

Druid Tanking

Hello I Am A Druid Tank now and i often have trouble with getting aggro really fastly from fury warriors ect

My rotation is: Maul Maul Swipe Swipe Levicrate Mangle Levicrate

I was wondering if anyone could give me some good tanking tips such as rotations macros (have swipe and Maul Macro) and more please respond asap

Start with mangle and maul that should give you enough aggro to start your rotation with, for stand still, no gimmick tanking fights i usually just use this macro and watch tv

/castsequence Mangle(Bear), Lacerate, Swipe(Bear)
    /cast Maul

On an aoe pull open with 2 swipes to get aggro on everything then proceed with your rotation. On single target open with mangle. Here's a video guide to bear tanking made by darksend (a top guild bear tank).

http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...al-Druid-Guide

As for that rotation macro, i dont see faerie fire in it. I dont play a druid but i can say that from what i seen is that its a good for pulling, its free, and does a good amount of threat. Rotation macros should only be used if you want to be decent, you wont impress any good players with them. Rotations arent stagnant, you have to know your threat values. When i taunt off another tank i used my 2 highest threat moves as an opener which doesnt mean that its going to be like my normal rotation. Macroing maul is fine as this is usually something thats spammed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfists View Post
    As for that rotation macro, i dont see faerie fire in it. I dont play a druid but i can say that from what i seen is that its a good for pulling, its free, and does a good amount of threat. Rotation macros should only be used if you want to be decent, you wont impress any good players with them. Rotations arent stagnant, you have to know your threat values. When i taunt off another tank i used my 2 highest threat moves as an opener which doesnt mean that its going to be like my normal rotation. Macroing maul is fine as this is usually something thats spammed.
    I also specified when i use the macro, when movement and threat AREN'T an issue. And there are alot of parts of fights like that in ICC

+ Reply to Thread