+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Really quick fury question

Really quick fury question

So I'm trying to get down the rotation for my fury spec since i finally got the gear for it, and my biggest problem in raids is that i miss when i get the instant Slam proc.

I tried picking up Slam Assist, but frankly i haven't even noticed its there, and i've tweaked all the settings i can on it too.

Any good addons out there that make it painfully and obnoxiously obvious when you get the slam proc?

Any help is much appreciated
    Winter is coming

power auras would probably do the trick.

|TGM UI |Fury Warrior Guide | How To Use Landsoul's Spreadsheet| The Numbers Game |
    "I am an elitist; I will never accept mediocrity and I openly show no respect for stupidity"

I use an addon called FuryDPS which is made for warriors and is very minimalistic (personal preference).

Displays the cooldowns for warriors as countdown bars and when Slam procs, it shows it as a white bar with a timer of how long you have left to use it... I think that may help you. Unless I misread what you were asking.

Power Auras - download it, enter the game, /powa, "New" - choose what you want the proc to look like, Type - Buff, Name - Slam!, Stacks >=0

Choose a timer if you want one - don't really need it until you get 4pT10 as it will show 10 seconds on the timer instead of 5 seconds, so you know you got the double proc.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mugthol/Saal/advanced

Actually if u have the miks Scrolling Combat text addon it gives u a pretty obvious message that tells u wen a proc occurs. Plus it makes ur dmg look prettiful

I use a little addon called...bloodsurge

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...loodsurge.aspx

the only thing it does is look for bloodsurge procs. The screen will light up and a faded bloodsurge icon will appear. Of course you can change thsi too

take you pick!!

Thanks for all the replies, I'll try out all of them!
    Winter is coming

I <3 the bloodsurge addon, it just sorta backhands and says "HEY DUMASS, HIT 5 ON YOUR KEYBOARD"

/win
    Winter is coming

+ Reply to Thread