+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Trinket tradeout(tank frost emblem trade-in)

New Trinket tradeout(tank frost emblem trade-in)

Hey

Ive gotten to the point where i decided my next frost upgrade will definitly be the 264 trinket from emblems. Both my trinkets are only lvl 200 so other than being agreat upgrade EH-wise it should be a great increase to my gs. Now i was wondering which of my current trinkets i should swap out for the new one. I currently have black heart and the brewfest trinket. THe black heart has less stamina but has a good armor proc. And the brewfest has greater stamina but an almost worthless effect. Which would be the better trinket to throw away

Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rn&n=aviriorix

Thank you for any help i get
    Yours truly,
    Avi.

Drop the Brewfest trinket.
    You should get the Glyph of indominability as well, I'm not sure which is the better trinket, black heart or the 264stam trinket.
    I haven't crunched the numbers yet but I'm kinda leaning with the black heart for physcail fights and the frost emblem trinket for magic heavy fights.

eh im planning on going for the toc 25 trink so id rather not get theGlyph of indominability, ill switch the brewfest one out i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Aviriorix View Post
    eh im planning on going for the toc 25 trink so id rather not get theGlyph of indominability, ill switch the brewfest one out i guess
    No definently spend the small amount of emblems on the glyph. Its a very good trinket for ICC, b/c most of the damage you will be taking on boss fights (except LDW and Sindragosa) will be physical damage. Your healers will love you also, b/c you have only 26k armor right now. The boost in armor from glyph will be a godsend. Also, You don't have a guaranteed drop on the toc 25 trink, i still don't have it (its been in my grasp so many times...) And if your pugging toc 25, well good luck with getting past faction champs. Most pugs die there.

I can't agree that Pugs wouldn't get past Faction Champs, in fact, I've only seen two outcomes; either wipe on yeti (and everyone leaves) or full clear. However I do agree that you should spend the 50 emblems in order to get the trinket, since you probably won't be seeing the scarab anytime soon.

+ Reply to Thread