+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury

Fury

here's my armoury

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...moon&cn=Gnomeo

I been tank specced all the time since i dinged 80, but lately decided to branch out in to dps. I gemmed all the gear i could find.

What i did was, went for the soft ApR cap with GT, thinking i was being clever by doing that ( i get close to expertise cap from food). Thing is, i think i made a mistake now. I had a fury warrior on ptr once a while back and he had similar gear to me , but did quite a bit more dps with all strength gems.

I dunno, maybe the difference would be only slight if i did regem back to strength and use greatness trinket instead of GT. The cost to go back now would be huge since i only just done all the ApR gems a few days ago.

My question is can someone either punch my numbers in to a good spreadsheet please ( i cant use spreadsheets unfortunately) or perhaps from experience, please tell me if its worth me regemming back to strength and using greatness trinket instead, at least till i can get 5k power from gear alone. At the moment i feel my power and crit is way too low to get any meaningful benefit from ApR gems.

Thanks for reading.

best for your gear according to landsoul's sheet:

-Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Thanks very much, appreciate what you did for me there.

+ Reply to Thread