+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Few questions

Few questions

http://www.wowhead.com/?profile=us.hyjal.cräzykiller for reference...

1. Is the White Knight chest worth it?
    2. I've downed festerguy before, is it better to switch my key trinket with the Black HEart trinket?
    3. When is it beneficial to use the Onyxia Blood trinket over one of mine? Haven't found a good use for it on any bosses yet.
    4. I don't want to gem hit, should I give up +exp food and use +hit food to reach cap in raids w/ draeni racial buff?
    5. Anything else I should work on? Character wise. Will also take points out of Booming Voice and will put into Cruelty.

Try giving us your armory link, the link you provided doesn't work. I can however answer one of your questions without seeing your set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cräzykiller View Post
    4. I don't want to gem hit, should I give up +exp food and use +hit food to reach cap in raids w/ draeni racial buff?
    You are right, don't gem for hit. In fact don't even worry about it. Just take what you get in the form of equips on your gear through the natural course of upgrades. Your threat comes from properly using your abilities and your Spec/Glyphs. If you are below 26 expertise skill then keep using the exp. food.
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

I personally wouldn't bother with the White Knight chest, as saving frost badges can get you the Cataclysmic Chestguard which is far superior.

I would keep the key trinket and use the Glyph of indomitability with it on physical fights.

The onyxia blood talsiman is best used on a fire damage boss, or if you don't have enough defense rating to be def-capped. But I doubt that is the case.

Never gem hit.

I disagree with points in cruelty. Crit is so low while tanking I just don't think the points are well spent in that talent. Of course, that is just me.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

Meh. The crit is to boost my DPS during boss fights... And with the revenger buff next patch >.>

Meh. The crit is to boost my DPS during boss fights... And with the revenger buff next patch >.>
    Cruelty is a pretty weak talent even for that purpose, especially with just 2 points in it. After 3.3.3 hits live you'll probably want to put those 2 points into Improved revenge of course.

Keep your Key and Glyph for Festergut in my opinion. I'd say skip the Crafted unless you plan to wait quite some time before buying T10 or Cataclysmic chest.

Do not concern yourself with hit, if a taunt misses you can simply Mocking Blow to gain aggro till taunt's CD finishes. You can also Glyph Taunt for fights like Saurfang where you want your taunts to be quick, and therefor hit first time.

The Guardian's Dreadstone in your legs would be better in your Helm.

PvP shoulder enchant from Champion's Hall in SW is better than the SoH one. 30 stam > avoidance. It costs 10k honor, do WG weeklies if you don't have enough, one battle will get you more then enough.

Put an Eternal Belt Buckle on your belt, 30 extra stam right there.

You don't need defense on your cloak, get the Mighty Armor one instead.

+18 stam or + 240 armor glove reinforcements on Gloves. Both are LW patches.

You'll want Tuskkar's Vitality on Boots. Movement speed is absolutely invaluable.
    Last edited by Raysere; 03-19-2010 at 10:33 PM.

What makes a 8% movespeed better than 22 stamina?

Mobility in a fight can save your or other's lives whereas the extra 7 stam is extremely marginal in comparison.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Tuskkar's is 15 stamina so it's a loss of 7 Stamina. A very worthwhile trade-off for moving out of the fire faster, so to speak.

+ Reply to Thread