Your talent spec needs some work. This is the cookie-cutter prot spec. The important points:
- 1/2 Spiritual Attunement is all you need to keep your mana bar full, and you definitely do not need the glyph.
- Vindication is a required damage reduction talent, because it's equivalent to a fully buffed Demo Shout.
- Glyph of Divine Plea is required for the free 3% damage reduction, and the SoV glyph is fantastic for threat (even if you're over 26 from gear).
- Crusade is a wonderful threat talent, certainly much stronger than Reckoning. Reckoning is an extremely weak threat talent.
- Seal of Command and Pursuit of Justice are not strictly required, but very nice. Seal of Command is fantastic for AoE tanking (5-mans, trash, Gunship/Dreamwalker/Deathwhisper adds, etc.), and Pursuit of Justice is very convenient anytime you need to move during a fight. You can shift those points into Conviction if you're having issues with sustained threat, if you'd like.
- Divinity mostly contributes to overheals, and even when it doesn't, 5% is not a whole lot.
Your gear looks pretty good. You have a few enchants I would swap around (+225 armor to cloak, +275 health to chest, +30 stam to shoulders), and I wouldn't use the Onyxia trinket in most situations (it's ok for tanking adds and stuff, but I would use Glyph of Indomitability instead for most if not all raid bosses).