+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Trinket Resto Druid

Best Trinket Resto Druid

Hey guys,

I recently acquired an Althor's Abacus from ICC25, and I'm having some trouble chosing which trinket combo would be the best. I play Resto Druid mainly healing ICC10/25.

Althor's Abacus Those free extra heals seem great, though I haven't really gotten around to seeing how good the effect is...
    Purified Lunar Dust Love the SP and Mp5
    Ephemeral Snowflake Love how the effect procs with HoTs, plus Its great to constantly see +11mana scrolling across the screen

Quote Originally Posted by Nativa View Post
    Hey guys,

I recently acquired an Althor's Abacus from ICC25, and I'm having some trouble chosing which trinket combo would be the best. I play Resto Druid mainly healing ICC10/25.

Althor's Abacus Those free extra heals seem great, though I haven't really gotten around to seeing how good the effect is...
    Purified Lunar Dust Love the SP and Mp5
    Ephemeral Snowflake Love how the effect procs with HoTs, plus Its great to constantly see +11mana scrolling across the screen
    Althor's Abacus
    with
    Purified Lunar Dust

That is the best combination of the two and here is why. As a restoration druid (post 3.3) you should be going for haste cap passively. Having a trinket which procs for haste will not benefit you. While if you did number crunching the Ephemeral Snowflake may result in more mana replenished, the proc should be worthless when you get your haste up to desired levels.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

Great! Thanks for your answer

+ Reply to Thread