+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prot pally - agil vs armor?

Prot pally - agil vs armor?

Hey all, I was wondering if I should get Agility or Armor to my 264 frost cloak on my prot pally. Way over def cap, so no need for Titanweave. Suggestions? Or is the defense from Titanweave more mitigation than the armor? Thanks!
    Compromise - 80 Assassination Rogue
    Epicwin - 80 Holy Paladin

re: armor agi or def

Def rating always helps for mit man i woudl check and see which is better maybe chant an old cloak with and and ur main cloak with def see what happens

For a generic pre-raid paladin (with EoT and crafted gear) , RAWR rates the armor enchant as best. ICC level tanks seem to prefer armor too.

Titanweave seems worth it only if you need the defence to avoid crits, which you don't. According to RAWR, titanweave gives less mitigation than the agility enchant (which also adds a little to threat and survival).

Quote Originally Posted by theodisius View Post
    Titanweave seems worth it only if you need the defence to avoid crits, which you don't. According to RAWR, titanweave gives less mitigation than the agility enchant (which also adds a little to threat and survival).
    ^ This.

225 armor is the equivalent of about 21 or so stam in terms of EHP, so it is very good. I'd take 20 stam over 22 agi any day hands down.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

+ Reply to Thread