+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Zara's UI

Zara's UI

Download at WoWInterface

I use my UI in 1920x1080. You can try it with any other widescreen resolution.

I am a tank, so the add-ons are tweaked more for tanking needs, but i'm sure someone could change it for the needs of other roles. The ones that were most tweaked for my needs are:
    • Recount
    • Grid
    • Scrolling Combat Text
    • Pitbull Unit Frames

Check out the second picture if you would like to know what everything is.

very nice i will be using this UI when i get my new 1920x1080 monitor!

Sexy UI, I may be modifying mine to incorporate some of the ideas from yours, thanks.
    Get some.

Having an issue with the profiles of SL, pitbull, prat doesnt show one.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsaces View Post
    Having an issue with the profiles of SL, pitbull, prat doesnt show one.
    I've had multiple people say that. So I went in game and created copies of the profiles and reuploaded to WoWUI, waiting for them to process the update. Hopefully it will work.

Thanks, Ill let you know if it helps.

No dice, still cant get the pitbull layout, nor the sbf layout.

Looks awesome, just wish the new pitbull made profile management a bit easier.

There is an addon that I am reading up on right now call Reflux, it basically is a profile manager for all of your addons, maybe this will solve the problem? Ill keep looking into it.

Yea, this addon Reflux will combine all the profiles together and load them at the same time, I think this might solve the problem, check it out.

Yea, this addon Reflux will combine all the profiles together and load them at the same time, I think this might solve the problem, check it out.
    I tried using Reflux, but it doesn't save recount, sldatatext, grid, and some other addon settings. It does save Pitbull, satrina buff frames and prat.

SL data would be the only one left that is unworking then, I can just set that up myself, mind uploading it with reflux so I can at least get the pitbull stuff?

Thanks,
    Arsaces

It is updated with Reflux now. I also tried doing the profiles over again and deleting the ones that didn't work. Tell me if it works or not.

I can now see profiles in pitbull, but they look nothing like the ones in the SS, they are exactly the same as the default ><

I can now see profiles in pitbull, but they look nothing like the ones in the SS, they are exactly the same as the default ><
    So your saying everything else works except pitbull? Do you mind showing me a SS of your screen? If you chose the Zaraki-Aerie Peak one it should work, weird.

Nothing works for me at all, just all default even after using the reflux.

Quote Originally Posted by Desktop View Post
    Nothing works for me at all, just all default even after using the reflux.
    You have to rename the folders inside the WTF.

Ignore the other addons, before the profile switching and stuff I had everything working except pitbull and SBF's profiles, this is what my pitbull looks like every single time I try to load each of the profiles (lowercase z, uppercase Z and "profile z"), none of which does pitbull have a profile that says Zara - Aerie peak.

Ignore the other addons, before the profile switching and stuff I had everything working except pitbull and SBF's profiles, this is what my pitbull looks like every single time I try to load each of the profiles (lowercase z, uppercase Z and "profile z"), none of which does pitbull have a profile that says Zara - Aerie peak.
    My pitbull has Default, Death Knight, Zaraki-Aerie Peak, Zaraki. And looking at your UI, i'm guessing Reflux didn't work?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraki View Post
    You have to rename the folders inside the WTF.
    Did that also sorry didn't say so in my post. But anyways I took the time to set it up like yours.

+ Reply to Thread