+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rate my Armory

Rate my Armory

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...mar&cn=Zyepher

Should my next frost item be the frost gloves as most guides suggest or would I benefit more from another item.

Also, I was in the process of saving up for pillars of might when I got the leggings to drop from 25 man VOA. I know the pillars are still superior, but my thoughts are now to get the primordial crafted boots as they would be a more significant upgrade currently. Would this be a good idea or should I still aim straight for the pillars?

bump

The warrior set bonuses are really nice. Get the 2-piece as soon as possible.

I agree that the crafted boots are a much bigger upgrade than the crafted legs right now. You won't replace the crafted boots unless you're beating Dreamwalker.

Quote Originally Posted by Miste View Post
    The warrior set bonuses are really nice. Get the 2-piece as soon as possible.

I agree that the crafted boots are a much bigger upgrade than the crafted legs right now. You won't replace the crafted boots unless you're beating Dreamwalker.
    Would you recommend a certain tier piece? I'd really like to replace the head or shoulders I have, just due to the fact that they are god awful looking. Also, since the legs I have are sanctified, would a non sanct piece of tier 10 I could buy with frost give me the 2 piece bonus, or would it have to be 2 non sanct, or 2 sanct to get the bonus?

Another question if any one can answer. My meta gem req calls for a yellow gem. I am currently filling that requirement with a hit/stam gem. Is there a better option? I see some people using nightmare tear.

The gloves are probably the best next T10 for you from an EH perspective. However, if you run VOA religiously, the chest, helm or shoulder slots are a better investment of your badges. All levels (251, 264 and 277) of tier gear work together to satisfy set bonuses.

Nightmare tears are prismatic, so they are the best option for most people to satisfy meta requirements. I need to go back and adjust my gear with nightmare tears again(AH was sold out when I swapped gear).

Quote Originally Posted by Miste View Post
    The gloves are probably the best next T10 for you from an EH perspective. However, if you run VOA religiously, the chest, helm or shoulder slots are a better investment of your badges. All levels (251, 264 and 277) of tier gear work together to satisfy set bonuses.

Nightmare tears are prismatic, so they are the best option for most people to satisfy meta requirements. I need to go back and adjust my gear with nightmare tears again(AH was sold out when I swapped gear).
    Glad to hear, I had to turn off my helm, I couldn't stand looking at it. Shoulders are a little more bearable. So would you recommend a nightmare tear in my helm to satisfy the meta requirement, or stick with the hit/stam gem?

I guess I'm on track, as no one has suggested otherwise.

+ Reply to Thread