+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Deathknight DPS, input & constructive critic

Deathknight DPS, input & constructive critic

Hi guys.

I'm looking for some constructive critic on my character: Lorenzo of Frostwhisper.

Any improvements? Tell me if so

I wounder hows my ArP is? Thanks!
    "When they tell you not to run - that's when you run!"
    Lorenzo @ Frostwhisper-EU Horde

Personal Armory lookups belong in the HALP forum, and a link would serve you better to get responses.

moved.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    Personal Armory lookups belong in the HALP forum, and a link would serve you better to get responses.

moved.
    Aww, my bad!

And how could i forget to link armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...per&cn=Lorenzo, even i told my self to remember it while i wrote the post.

Your hit rating is too high. You should be at 264. Conversely, your expertise is too low. You need to be at 26, especially with the lack of spare GCDs in Blood. You can stay around 20 expertise with Unholy.

Break the 2-piece T9 when you're ready for the 4-piece bonus. I'm assuming you're going for the hands and pants rather than the T10 chest.

For Blood spec: Drop the 3 points in Outbreak and 1 point in Morbidity. Max out Necrosis and BCB.
    For Unholy spec: You have 2-pc T10, so you need to use ScS more now. Drop 3 points in Dark Conviction. Drop 2 points from Morbidity. Max out Necrosis and Reaping.

Thanks for your reply, fixed my expertise by a trinket, which was equipped by a mistake.

And yes, i could buy the 2x t10 pieces now, if i wanted to, but i'd rather wait with this untill i get atleast one of the parts from voa 25 / 10, instead of wasteing frost's on some voa drop.

About my hit, yes i know that it's waaaaaay too high, but i don't gem / enchant for it.. I got Titanium Spikeguards yesterday, which lowered my hit a bit. Do you know any other replacements?

And i assume my spec is fine as it is?

Thanks, c u.

I find that your equipped sigil isn't as good as the 245 one. Try swapping it out.....if it's still lingering in your bank...

+ Reply to Thread