Few things I noticed quick like.
- You do not have 4 Piece Tier 10, This means you are lacking an available cooldown. Picking that up is 12% less damage your taking for 10 seconds every time you use it.
- Neither you, or the Warrior Tank, has a improved attack debuff. One of you applying it would decrease damage intake by roughly another 4-5% minimum per hit. If the Debuff you have ever drops it's an automatic 10% or more increase in damage taken.
- Your tank swaps are not working properly, across all your attempts Rune of Blood healed him for 10,225,920 health.
- If Thunderclap ever drops, you suddenly start taking attacks 14% faster then previous because you do not have infected wounds maxed out.
- It appears you died first more then the warrior, your healers may not be switching quick enough, you may want to try giving them more warning and / or using cooldowns when you taunt (if you are not already)
- Your shaman should be using Stoneskin totem, do not be afraid to use Indestructible potions.
- You may want to consider a Glyph of Indom for 50 Triumph Badges, this would give you another cooldown.
- If you are tanking Saurfang with Maul Glyph, you may be aggroing the Blood Beasts resulting in increased damage intake, as well as increased Blood Power gain.