+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury set Questions

Fury set Questions

I've done a lot of research, and here's pretty much the setup I'm happy with (with my current gear).

http://www.armory-light.com/us/Duskwood/Greglxstang/
    or
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Greglxstang
    Depending on what site you like better. lol

Is there anything like gleaming wrong what I'm missing gem/enchant wise? I've played with Rawr some, and the biggest single upgrade I can get so far is my T10 legs or a new weapon. Switching out the Mirror of Truth with the Frost badge Herkuml War Token. Any suggestions on what to look for other than that? (Counting out the 25ToC trink and ICC ones too) I've got the rotation down pretty much, and pull some stupid crazy high DPS on trash mobs in ICC (jus for fun of course) and pull 5k-ish on bosses usually. Not terribly high, but I'm pretty happy with it for now even though I know I could do better.

Everyone says gem straight ArP, but playing with Rawr some....it doesn't make but like a 20-30dps difference....and I don't have the gold to do it anyway.

Few things,

1. Meta should be relentless earthsiege diamond (agility+crit) and use nightmare tear in a blue socket to activate it.
    2. Use agility triumph emblem ring, Dextrous brightstone ring IIRC
    3. Use frost emblem leather waist, much much better (you arwe way above hit cap anyways, all you need is 164)
    4. Regem arp to get to 53% arpen if you plan on keeping NES. This will softcap your arp.
    5. Only buy herkuml if you dont raid ICC10 or fury is your offspec
    6. Always use str+crit or str+hit(if needed) in yellow sockets unless its a 3 socket item than gem pure str or Arp.

Also 5 points in Unbridled Wrath is pretty extreme and mostly not needed, I would leave it up to you to decide.

HTH
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/gabbu/advanced

1. Check, take care of that tonight when I get home from work.
    2. Check again, I have it setting in my bank.
    3. I remember reading this before, but how much better is it really? IE, id get a bigger improvement with my T10 legs over my 232 ones wouldn't I?
    4. I don't plan on keeping either trinket truthfully. I've been running ToC25 and ICC 10/25 so I plan on replacing them. They're the best non-raid ones for me right now tho, right?
    5. I do riad regularly with my guild and sister guilds, so I'll mark that off my list. Thanks.
    6. Never thought of that, I'll take care of it when I get home.

Ill look into my fury tree also when I get home. If I take points out of UW, where do you think they would be more valuable at? Sorry if the qauestion is an obvious answer, I'm not looking right now and I'm at work. Thank you in advance for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by GregLXStang View Post
    3. I remember reading this before, but how much better is it really? IE, id get a bigger improvement with my T10 legs over my 232 ones wouldn't I?
    Wowhead comparison link: http://www.wowhead.com/?compare=50987;50995

Essentially, You are trading 60 hit with haste and arpen and blue socket with yellow. Now the leather belt would give you less overall ap but better stats. But since you already bought the plate one, just buy the leather when you are done with other purchases.

4. I don't plan on keeping either trinket truthfully. I've been running ToC25 and ICC 10/25 so I plan on replacing them. They're the best non-raid ones for me right now tho, right?
    It will all depend on your gear, but looking at your gear right now I would say banner of victory from ToC5man normal would be a better.

Ill look into my fury tree also when I get home. If I take points out of UW, where do you think they would be more valuable at? Sorry if the qauestion is an obvious answer, I'm not looking right now and I'm at work. Thank you in advance for your help!
    Well thats a tricky one, I personally call those points floater points in fury tree (once you have decent gear like your case) and can be used depending on your raiding needs, your personal needs, your raid comp etc etc. Here are your options,

1. Pick 5/5 commanding presence if you have to keep shouts up (means either you lack paladin or you are the only warrior). I always pick this because quiet a few times I have to keep commanding up.
    2. 5/5 Improved demo shout if no other tank or dps warrior has it, its a big dmg reduction specially in 25 mans where tanks get pounded.
    3. Usually I pick 2 points in UW as that seems to work better for me, you will have to play around with it a bit as it really depends on your gear level, test it out and see how many points you actually need.

Also improved berserker rage really only helps getting to 100 rage before pull, otherwise its a DPS loss as it consumes a GCD while giving you rage. You might wanna think about that as well. Honestly both UW and Improved berserker rage are things you will have to play around with it a bit to see what works for you.
    HTH
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/gabbu/advanced

+ Reply to Thread