+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just got the Scorpion trinket and my dps stinks now - HALP

Just got the Scorpion trinket and my dps stinks now - HALP

Thanks for reading this:

I had been using the veangeance of the forsaken and mark of supremacy, my hit trating was 276, epertise was 26/26 and I had been able to hit 5k and up consistently in all heroics and most 10 man stuff finally. I got this trinket and my dps is much lower now, for example, in Forge Of Souls - two days ago I was popping 9k at times, tonight I was consistently at 3400-3800

wtf, seriously?

Can someone please look at my armory and offer advice? I wondered if I need to give it a week or so with the new set up
    thanks

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cryers&n=Vorph

you need to gem arp until the soft cap, which is 722 with the needle. after that, gem str.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

really? I thought that you just needed to have 400 or so since the trink gives 600+

Did you check out my armory? If so, you really think I should be replacing all my str gems with arp? I'm not arguing, I just don't need to go resetting everything if I don't have to...?

Okay, I just did it - and I noticed a slight improvement, enough to work with - I will give it a few days and tighten up my rotation, thanks!

arp hard cap is 1400 rating or 1260 as arms. the best dps you can get out of an arp proccing trinket is to where you can hit 100% arp with the proc.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

+ Reply to Thread