+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Frost resist gear?

Frost resist gear?

My guild finally got past vdw and onto sindragosa. I'm a prot warrior and the main tank. sindragosa's frost breath hits me like a truck and I'm not sure I'll be able to survive a frost breath in phase 3 without a little bit of frost resist gear on 25m. Any tips on what pieces would be good for frost resist gear?

Here is my gear so you can see what I have right now.

http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone...me=K%C3%A5rtel

not much really for high end Frost Resist gear.
    But if you are dead set for Frost Resist gear, try Onyxia 25 or 10.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, but really, my guild thinks I need frost resist gear, but there isn't much out there. this isn't classic when there was a frost set for every class.

Talking about 10man, it's definitely doable without any frost gear. However, we've learned the hard way that P3 gets some getting used to and the tanks having some frost resist on smooths out a lot of bumps on the learning process

If you want FrR, get the epic boots crafted. Fill it with +30 stam to get some HP back.

Assuming you have the badge/T10 chest and belt, the FrR items for those slots would cost you too much armor.

While we were learning the fight I used the crafted frost resist boots and belt. The Onyxia gear provides some resistance, but it is very small.

Once your raid gets used to the fight and execution, tanks get good at swapping between breaths and dropping their stacks off, frost gear will not be necessary.

+ Reply to Thread