+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Arms Warrior Gem Q's

Arms Warrior Gem Q's

If I had a PC to run RAWR on I would research this myself but I am on a Mac and until RAWR 3.0 (in b4 Mac-hater comments.)

First off, here is my armory

As you should be able to see (assuming it has updated) is I am missing two gem slots. One in my legs. One in my sword. Their color be yellow. I can achieve the set bonus' by putting in a 10str/10crit gem into each (+6str/+4str respectively) but is the 10 crit from the orange gems > the 4str/6str I would gain otherwise from 2 +20str red gems?

Edit: I just checked my ArP and I am below where I need to be with Needle and so will put two ArP gems in, but the question still stands.

best option really is to download landsouls spreadsheet and play about with it.
    of all the advice i got from everyone i never really got the most out of my gear until i put it all into landsouls and checked different set ups to see what got the best results

^also no excel and landsouls doesn't work in Open Office IIRC

mac doesn't run rawr or landsoul's sheet.

one more reason why pc > mac

arp until the soft cap should be your best bet. once you hit it then you can put str/crit gems in yellow sockets to stay at the softcap until you get the gear to go towards hard cap.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

^If I had Office installed it would work; but I've never bothered since Open Office is free

ah sorry i didnt realise that...yeh as destruyen says...
    also for note i tried full arp when i only reached around 85% arp rating total and saw little if any improvement from when i was using the arp proc with strength/crit
    i think u need to be hitting over 90% at least for it to really start to shine through gear dependings obviously

+ Reply to Thread