+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Increasing Warrior Tank DPS increase tips

Bladeward's miserable proc rate
    It's actually not the proc rate, it is the uptime. Every time you parry it removes the buff, so the uptime is lousy if you have high parry. Does that mean it isn't working? No, it could mean it is working fantastically well.... but there is no way to be sure.

General consensus: Mongoose edges bladeward out on Paladins, Bladeward edges mongoose out on Warriors, and blood draining is tops for EH. Now keep in mind that "edges out" is literally an amount that is not worth mentioning. Either will work fine for any tank, I think it mostly comes down to mongoose looking cooler.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

Just checking in with folks now that the Revenge buff is active. How has this changed your priority?

Any other not-so-obvious tips on increasing Warrior Tank DPS?

I think I do like 3500-4000 dps nowadays. Revenge>shieldslam(with shield block buff)>Devastate. I don't shield slam without the bonus block with the exception of sindragosa and raging spirits, where I want as much threat as I can get.

That sounds great.

I dropped my Glyph of Blocking for glyphs that seemed to more specifically help with the ICC Mechanics. Namely, Taunt, Devastate and Shield Wall. Maybe Blocking could replace one of those, though.

+ Reply to Thread