+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heroic ICC question

Heroic ICC question

I was wondering if anyone can tell me. I was told that if 1 person has lich king kill they cna take a group to Heroic ICC. If you get kills in there can you then start running on your own, or do you need LK kill to lead a group??

Also I was told once you kill a boss in heroic you cant enter or kill bosses on normal difficulty??

1 person in the raid needs a LK kill to unlock heroics for everyone. A few weeks ago, there was a big stink about a top guild doing heroics before they downed LK because they accepted a transfer from a guild that already killed LK. In my opinion, your guild doesn't belong in the heroic difficulties until you can kill LK. Don't try to skip progression because your raid can't execute a complicated fight.

Heroic difficulty is managed per boss. You set the difficulty as you go and can switch between heroic and regular on a per boss basis.

Just to clarify, if I was to kill say the first boss on 10 heroic, and I was incapable to kill lady on heroic. I would start norm with 1boss down?
    Also I'm just asking not trying to jump ahead with my guild.

+ Reply to Thread