+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bear leveling through lfg

Bear leveling through lfg

Hello, I was wandering what would be the ideal weapon enchant on the lava dreager (boa 2h mace) for leveling.I am going to be leveling through LFG tool. Is crusader's uptime and the heal better than the 25 agi?Is there a cookie cutter spec for bear leveling? At this level would stacking stam be the best or would a mix of agi/stam be better?Any tips and tricks would be nice as well.

Mods if this is the wrong section for this sorry.
    Last edited by Foin; 03-09-2010 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Add more info

I'm pretty sure that if you enchant the weapon it has to be a low level (or level 1) weapon enchant, and you can't re-enchant it either. (Unless they fixed it in the patch.)

If you are levelling bear, you spec into the bear tanking spec filling out the talents as they become available.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

I put the 2H Agi enchant on my bear's BoA lava dredger.

i'm leveling my druid via lfg and questing with a bear spec. i put 25 agi on my boa wep and i go for agi/stam pieces. as far as spec, im using the lvl 80 bear build (0/55/16) as a temple for my spec. i went down in feral to mangle before heading to the resto tree and pick up omen of clarity before filling the rest of the feral tree out. my druid is only 55 atm but i've tanked quite a few runs, some levels i just tank stuff and other levels i just quest. i mostly just use the lfg tool to skip the zones i don't like questing in like desolace, tanaris, barrens, felwood, etc.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ol%C3%ADchnaya there's my druid's armory to give you an idea of the spec
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Thanks for replies guys. What rotation do you use destruyen for tanking lower level instances.

i've been doing faerie fire > mangle > swipe/maul
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

+ Reply to Thread