+ Reply to Thread

Thread: aggro issues...still?

aggro issues...still?

ok i have been a prot pally since 15, with very few problems with aggro before 80. now i think my gear should be good enough to be able to tank almost anything with no aggro issues but thats not the case. i am starting to think its my rotation. i currently utilize the "6-9" rotation, starting with avenger's shield-judge-hammer of the righteous-consecration-shield of the righteous-holy shield. here is a link to my armory for my gear/talents. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...asza&cn=Tindar.

You cannot improve on 969696 for single target, so that's not it. Try Touched by the Light. You're rocking 0 spell power, I have 1020. Actually, go beyond that. Try looking up prot paladin builds that go 0/53/18 and do not have divinity, 2 points in SA, or 5 points in conviction. Then make yours the same. Then change all your glyphs. I recommend divine plea, SoV, and judgement (unless you only tank trash or 5 mans, then keep the HoTR).

As the above poster said it's a matter of poor talent selections. Fix it up and you'll have no issues whatsoever. I easily hold threat from T10 DPS and my pally has terrible gear lol. See example below.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...erfist&cn=Heos

True Knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
    Agg's tanking guide

ok, i like your build, can i ask what rotation you use with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mawini View Post
    Indeed lol..... I pull via taunt/captain america then open up my rotation with holy shield just before getting to the boss. It doesn't matter what order it's in.

True Knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
    Agg's tanking guide

+ Reply to Thread