+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help! Fury Warrior DPS #'s aren't there

Help! Fury Warrior DPS #'s aren't there

Hi,

I'm a duel Specced warrior Prot/Fury and I play mostly Fury.

I've noticed and I have had said to me my dps #'s are low. Can some one look at my Character at the armory and tell me if I'm geared improperly or my talents are glyphs are ok or not.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...s+of+Stormwind

My raid numbers the oher night in 10 man ICC was around 4k

I've seen where some fury warriors are full out gemmed for ArP is that what I need to do?

Thank you all for your help in advance, much appreciated.

Bren

Talk up your rotation. walk us through a typical fight for you.

Your gear is mostly decent, might like to consider the Needle encrusted scorpion from Heroic forge of souls, and farming up a second tyranical beheader. Your talent spec is a fairly standard fury build.

The crafted bracers 'titanium spike guards' might also be worth considering.
    Last edited by Metasynaptic; 03-08-2010 at 02:52 AM.

Some tips:

Way over hit cap, you only need 164, Farm NES from H-FOS (as the poster above me said) and drop Mark of Supremacy for NES. Once you get NES regem Arp in red sockets and blue sockets till you get to 53% arp, this way once NES procs you will be sitting at 100% ArP (this is called ArP softcapping)

I second the opinion that you should craft Ilvl 245 bracers ASAP and try to get a 2nd tyranical beheader.

Dont get me wrong but you wasted your frost emblems on plate belt, leather version is 10 times better for warriors. Also I would try to get 2 pc t10 by replacing your helm ASAP.

One more thing you should use, Relentless Earthsiege Diamond in your meta slot and use a Nightmare Tear gem in your blue socket to activate it.

Other than that keep a tight rotation, never delay WW and BT NEVER
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/gabbu/advanced

You only need 5% hit because you get 3% from precision in ur spec. The hit trinket could be upgraded, so could the resil bracers. I'm ssuming you eat expertise food to make up for some expertise needed (26). The AP/stam gems could be replaced by pure str. Read up on Arp. Right now I would say that str is the way to gem, but there is a point in which Arp becomes better.

Thank you

Thanks for the info guys.

I'll begin tonight with farming for the NES in FoS. Also look to get those Titanium Spikeguards.

I wished i'd had looked at the leather belt before i used my frost emblems to get the plate belt, oh well I'll know next time.

What number should i have in ArP to be considered at 50%?

Again thanks in advance.

Bren

Its somewhere in the neighborhood of 722. You can check your Armor Pen % by mousing over your hit rating stat in the melee stats panel.

ArP cap is 1400 I believe, so NES gives you 678, leaving 722 ArP needed from other items, as Skyborn's memory indicates.

Quote Originally Posted by Brennoth View Post
    I'll begin tonight with farming for the NES in FoS.
    GL with that.

I've been farming for it on my fury warrior and thus far, no Joy. Hasn't dropped for me in 3 weeks of trying. Perhaps you'll have better luck!

You can also try for Grim Toll...if you can find a naxx 25 group that wants to do more than the raid weekly....

+ Reply to Thread