+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Holy Paladin Gear Help

Holy Paladin Gear Help

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Erelskolve

I want to start raiding more. I've currently raided Ony 10, 25, and ToC 10. I didnt just hit 80, i have roughly 2 days played at 80 and just got back into the game. Although, i was wondering what would be the best stats to focus on, and where would be my biggest upgrades so i can run ICC asap.

Thanks for all help and suggestions.

Spec looks good (yay for Divine Sac!), you appear to be mostly reliant on Holy Light so Int is your first priority. Haste/MP5 is the best itemization nowadays, Crit is OK but unreliable for HPS and doesn't return as much mana as MP5 does.

Some issues:

- Gem more int. 22k is a pretty small mana pool for a Pally. I would try replacing your mediocre SP trinket with the one from reg ToC 5 man, 84 int and a nice mana restore.

- The lvl 200 libram from Heroism badges will save you a TON of mana.

- Use Insightful Earthsiege Diamond for a meta, it again returns a ton of mana. To make up for the lost runspeed, get Tuskarr's to boots (7 mp5 is peanuts).

- A few of your pieces are missing enchants.

That's about it. You're lookin pretty good for someone who hasn't spent a lot of time playing in recent content.

As far as gearups go, you're definitely geared enough to handle ToC 10/25. I would get into that, and keep farming badges when you have the spare time. A few ToC runs and some more badge gear (or stuff from the new instances) and you'll be ready to rock ICC.

+ Reply to Thread